Root Genius Download is the best tool that can root any Android device including smartphones and tablets. Root Genius Download is supported by all most all Android devices. This tool does not need installation on your PC, simply download it and run it on your PC. It is a fast and smart tool that supports a lot of devices.
Features of Root Genius Download
- You can flash custom ROMs and Kernels using Root Genius Download
- Root Genius has access to many Android apps and tweaks
- It supports you to remove reinstalled crapware from your Android device’s system
- Using Root Genius you can change the Android’s skin and make changes to the system with advanced modification techniques
- You can upgrade the Android system with the latest using this tool
- Once you rooted using Root Genius Download you can automate the whole Android system
- You will able to block unnecessary ads on your apps using Root Genius
- Root Genius supports backup your Android device completely and then restore as well
- When you root your device using this tool you will get admin access to your Android system and then you can make changes to the system and enhance the device’s performance
System Requirements for Root Genius
- Android smartphone with a compatible OS
- A windows PC (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10- 32/64 bit)
- Download the latest USB drivers on your Windows PC
- Standard USB cable to connect Android smartphone with the Windows PC.
- Before you root using Root Genius make sure you have got a full Backup of the device and its content.
- Then enable USB Debugging mode on your Android device. Go to Settings > Developers Option > check the USB Debugging Option.
- Make sure your device has a battery of over 70%
- Enable the unknown sources of the Android smartphone
- Check the compatibility of the device and the Root Genius tool
- Download the latest version Root Genius version.
- Make sure to have a stable WiFi connection through the entire rooting process
How to use Root Genius on PC
- Download the latest version of the Root Genius for PC from the official website using the above-mentioned link
- Make sure your Android device full back up before rooting
- Enable the USB debugging mode on your Android device
- Then connect the device to be rooted with the Windows PC using a proper USB cable
- Once it’s done connect launch the Root Genius Download for PC
- Then install the Root Genius App
- Now launch it and click on the “Root it” button to start the rooting process
- Wait few minutes to finish the rooting
- Android device will automatically reboot when the rooting is done
- Once it’s done you can check whether rooted or not by using a root checker app such as “Kinguser”