Odin Download is a powerful and very useful tool that provides stock firmware, flashing the ROM, and various other features for Samsung Android smartphones and tablets. It will enhance the battery life of the device, and you can get access to some special features of the smartphone by flashing your device which you can not access as a normal user.
- Gingerbread & Icecream Sandwich- v1.85.
- Jelly bean & Kitkat – V3.09.
- Lollipop – V3.10.7.
- Marshmallows – V3.11.1.
- Galaxy, Note & Newer- V3.13.1
Features of the Odin Download
- Flash Stock ROMs on your Samsung Android device using Odin Download
- Install custom recovery on your smartphone using Odin Download
- You can Flash Recovery file (TWRP) using Odin Download
- With the help of this tool, you have the ability to flash Stock Firmware (Flash custom ROM).
- Once you flash your Samsung device using Samsung Odin it will enhance your device system’s performance
- Samsung Odin Download will optimize your battery life
- You can gain root access by flashing root packages using Samsung Odin
Samsung Odin System Requirements
- Windows running computer (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10)
- Latest Samsung USB drivers for your device
- ADB & FASTBOOT tools for your device
- Proper USB Android cable to connect your Samsung Android smartphone with the computer
Important Facts Before you Flashing
- Before you flash your device make sure you have a full backup of your device including your important data and media files
- Install the latest version of the Samsung USB Driver on your Windows PC
- Your device’s battery should be more than 60 %
- Enable USB debugging mode in your device using ADB Driver tools
- Download and extract the Odin3 Samsung tool
- Get the exactly matched firmware file with your device’s model number.
How to Flash using Samsung Odin Download
- Download the latest version of Samsung Odin
- Get a Full backup of your phone
- Download the latest USB driver on the PC.
- Get the latest stock firmware on your Samsung smartphone.
- After you download the above files, extract it and install
- Restart your smartphone into the download mode (aka Odin mode) by pressing the Volume down+Power+Home button together.
- Then connect your Samsung Android device with a Windows PC using a proper USB cable.
- Samsung Odin Download will automatically detect the Samsung Android device once you connect it with the PC.
- Select the “PDA” or “AP” button.
- Tap on the ‘Start’ button to start the flashing process
- You can see the ‘Pass’ message signaling the end of the procedure.
- Then boot your phone into the Stock Recovery Mode.
- Select the ‘Wipe Data/Factory Reset’ option from the menu.
- Select the ‘Reboot System Now’ from the options.
Versions of Samsung Odin
- Odin v3.06
- Odin v3.07
- Odin v3.09
- Odin v3.10.0
- Odin v3.10.5
- Odin v3.10.6
- Odin v3.10.7
- Odin v3.11.1
- Odin v3.11.2
- Odin v3.12.3
- Odin v3.12.4
- Odin v3.12.5
- Odin v3.12.7
- Odin v3.12.10
- Odin v3.13.1
- Odin v3.13.3
- Odin v3.14.1
- Odin v3.14.4
- Odin v4.44 latest version